Posting Article Policy
- Understand policies and articles for J-SIKA Journalin managing published articles.
- Before articles are submitted to J-SIKA Journal
- Authors can only post articles in J-SIKA Journalif the articles have never been published in other journals or other servers.
- After being submitted to a J-SIKA Journal
- Authors can share or post viewing versions of the articles they find on the J-SIKA Journalwebsite (https://ejournal.unibba.ac.id/)
- After being accepted in a social science journal
If an author previously posted a version of an article they found on one of the following websites, he or she would need to replace the proposed version with the accepted J-SIKA Journal version. No other changes can be made to the accepted article.
- Last published
When the article is published, the version posted must be with full citations to J-SIKA Journal, including DOI. He needs to replace the accepted version with the published version of the article from a J-SIKA Journal.