Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Jurnal Agro Tatanen- Jurnal Ilmiah Pertanian must be :
- Written in Indonesia or English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 12 pages.
- For reference management and formatting choose APA 7th edition style.
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the Jurnal Agro Tatanen template.
- An acceptable manuscript will meet the following general criteria: it reports a worthwhile contribution to science, the sound methodology was used and is explained in sufficient detail so that other capable scientists could repeat the experiments, conclusions are supported by data, manuscripts is concise, well written, and understandable.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title: The title of the paper is maxing 10 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract: The Abstract has approximately 150-250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure: Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Materials and Method - Results and Discussion – Acknowledgments (optional) - Conclusion
- Cite only citations original article in your paper, citation in the citation is not allowed.
- Cite articles from an international reputable peer-review journal with DOI, avoid citing articles in the local language because international audiences cannot recognize them.
- All references should be able for online-tracing, any private collection which cannot be tracked on the internet is not valid.
- Expect a minimum of 15 references primarily with a minimum of 80% to journal papers.
C. Types of Paper
Original research papers (Regular Papers): these should report the results of the original research. The material should not have been previously published elsewhere, except in a preliminary form.